Thursday 22 February 2018

Change The Color of your Photo Professionally

I will change color of your photo professionally

Do you want to change or replace the color of your photo? In this gig, I will professionally change the color of your photo in Photoshop. I will make the color looks realistic, without knowing that it was photoshopped.

My name is Jeffrey, I’m a professional graphics designer. I have a strong knowledge of photo editing, color replacement, changing color and photo retouching. My goal is to give you the best gig service.

Buy my gig today. I will give you a surprise bonus.

Why me?

  • I offer unlimited revisions until you satisfy
  • Professional Photo Editor
  • My rate is cheap but High-Quality work
  • 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed

 What do I need from you?

  • Please send me a High-Quality Image, for best results

Other services: (Please see my other gig services)

  • Background removal
  • Photo Retouching
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Blemishes Removal
  • Lips Enhancement
  • Changing Hair Color
  • Color Correction
  • Image Resizing
  • 3D Pop-Out Effect
  • Banner Design
  • Flyer Design
  • Oher Photoshop Works

Click here for Details

Color Changing

No comments:

Post a Comment