Friday 24 November 2017

Jason Bond Picks Reviewed

I have been a member of Jason Bond Picks service for just over 3 1/2 years, and will share my experience with his service to help you make a decision whether his service is for you. I will give you an honest overview of his service, the good and the bad.

I started with a $10,000 account when I first signed up for his service. I made some pretty big mistakes right off the bat. I think my biggest mistake was that I put far too much money into each trade and when Jason said the trade wasn’t working and to get out, I waited hoping it would turn around.


Big mistake. I lost almost $2,000 learning that lesson. I had a lot to learn; fortunately Jason has a ton of educational material on his site so I learned quickly.


As I went through all the videos on his site I began to get more comfortable with his picks and why he was making them.


Jason Bond Picks Review:


Jason Bond Picks probably has more ways for you to trade and make money than any other Stock Picking Service that I have used.


  • There are real-time email and text message alerts of new trades or trades that are being closed out. Goal is 5-20% gains per trade.
  • There is a very active and helpful chat room with some great traders and moderators.
  • Day Trading Alerts all day through the chat room with Luke Murry and Bart Van.
  • A morning email with the days plan on what stocks are setting up for a trade, plus Jason’s outlook on the market.
  • A Daily Watch list so that you can keep track of all Jason’s open positions and what he is keeping an eye on for a possible trade.
  • The training available on his site is really second to none. I have never seen so much valuable information in one place, if you have the time and desire you can easily go it on your own if you want to.
  • There is an affiliate program so that if you want to tell your friends and make a few dollars as well.


Bond

No comments:

Post a Comment