Saturday 23 September 2017

Houses for Rent in Fort Wayne Indiana

Houses for Rent Fort Wayne Dennis Gaskill Houses for Rent in Fort Wayne Indiana 260-444-6249 Are you searching for a house in Fort Wayne IN to rent? If you are call us today or visit our website to find the most current houses for rent in the Fort Wayne IN area

Dennis Gaskill: My life has centered around family and real estate. I truly believe that the time we spend with our families is what creates our legacy. Furthermore I have always been fascinated with math and home architecture. Seeing the beauty and possibilities within a home has always been one of my strengths. Over the past 16 years I have become a very well-rounded individual in the world of real estate. I have extensive knowledge of the lending, title and selling side of this extensive field. I feel that these independent strengths that I have developed help to create who I am today, a Real Estate Professional. Houses for Rent Fort Wayne Dennis Gaskill Houses for Rent in Fort Wayne Indiana 260-444-6249 If you have a desire to work with someone that will not only listen to your needs, but incorporate your thoughts into our business action, then I am the perfect agent for you. I'm committed to returning your calls as soon as possible. I will take your calls at midnight and I promise to keep you in the loop throughout the process. You will receive daily emails detailing your showings and feedback. I understand that selling and buying a home is very stressful, but together we will create a working platform that will accomplish your goals. I look forward to hearing from you soon! Dennis M. Gaskill Century 21 Bradley Realty 2928 E Dupont Rd Fort Wayne, Indiana 41.17809 -85.10483 260-444-6249


No comments:

Post a Comment